Wednesday, November 25, 2009

simple and sweet

"....saja jek message sayang. Rindu." His sms later that evening really made my day. I always smile when I think of it. Sweet. Because I didn't expect it at all. Though he is so busy with his work, he took some of his time to ask about my day though earlier that day he told me this:

"abang rasa akan sibuk giler hari ni. Besok lepas balik keje abang call sayang la eh."

The above statement made me a bit sad cause I know I do not have a chance to 'manja-manja' and 'mengadu' about my day to him for that day. But I do not want him to see my dissappointment because I try to be supportive and understanding. Redha and be cool. That is what I am doing now. Being a malaysian doctor's wife especially when you are just a housemen or junior doctor really need lots and lots of patience and sacrifice. Especially when he is on duty (on-call). Previously, I always sulked for small matters or always want things to go my way. Always craving for his attentions and need to be pampered all the time. Yes, the spoil me. Those time has passed.Now with my new title as a doctor's wife, I try to adjust myself with his schedule and be more rational (note: I am quite an emotional person). We are changing the phase of our life from a student (note: previously we are both student. I considered myself as a student though I am on my study leave. He just starts working last August) to a serious working person with huge responsibilities waiting ahead.

Everyday I always looking forward to hear his voice or even received a short sms from him. When the phone is ringing with the tone 'you're my hunny bunch sugar plum...", automatically it will put a big smile on my face and I will answer it in a jovial manner. It is not that I cannot contact him at all, but most of the time he will asked me to call him back or he will call when he is free. So, I decided to wait for his call unless it is very urgent then only I will make the first move. Or when the romance is in the air that I just text him to let him know that I miss him so much. Sooner or later, I know he will reply it. :-).

Well,that's only a little piece of story with my long-distance lover. My dear husband.

Dear Abang, thank you for your time dear. I really appreciate that. Love you more each and everyday. :-)

Lots of love,
Sayang

No comments: