Monday, November 23, 2009

S.E.P.I

Last Sunday I watched Sepi again with my brother and sister in law. I love this movie. The songs, the storyline, the cinematography, the casts. Somehow the original soundtrack of this movie kinda relate with my story life. When I listened back to the whole song, I get carried away with my feelings. I can playback all those memories of sadness and sorrow and the bitter part of my love story and life. People have no idea what I have been going through. And I am quite sure not even my other half. I guess the distance make it worst. It is not his fault. Too bad for us for having long distance relationship. But I am still grateful with what I have. I know in this life we cant always get what we want. You gain some, you'll lose some. Though sometimes this situation is killing me, I can't be grateful enough to have a husband who loves me unconditionally. Though he doesnt always show it, I know that. Don't ask me how I knew it. Your hearts will tell you. I love him more than he loves me. I always tell him that. :-). Maybe because I am more romantic than him and the soft hearted type. I always wanted to cherish and spice up our love life. I love to express my love in every other way that I can. When you love someone so much, every single matter that related to him/her will affect you. Be it sad or happy. The tears always be my company. Yes, I am a drama queen. Drama queen of love. Sometimes I wonder if I ever get tired of getting his attention or maybe one day I will give up on trying to show my affection. What will happen then? Will the love still be the same? Will it be less or more? Only time will tell.



No matter how much you try to be 'perfect' for each other, sometimes things do not comes our way, we just have to be patient and try to understand each other more. Knowing each other for a long time doesnt mean that you know him inside out. People changed. I just hope the love will always be the same or if it change, let it grow rather than dying. Because I know I cannot live without him and his love. No matter how much pain it costs me, I will never stop loving him. I love you so much Abang...only God knows.

No comments: