Sunday, March 15, 2009

Show me some respect will you?

I know that I am kind of person who always giving to others and try to help as much as I can without asking for favour back. That is why people always take me for granted and always bullied me. All I asked is for them to respect me for what I am. That's all. I need my own space and time too. I am the one who is so soft hearted that allows other person to do whatever they want. Yeah, maybe it is my fault for not easily get angry or always giving face to others. I think my level of patience is quite high.
Keep me waiting for almost 2 hours is too much. Without feeling guilty? That is even worse. At least the word 'sorry' really mean something at this stage. Maybe my time is not as precious as others. I am just the ordinary unimportant person in their eyes. So why bother? And I am angry to myself that I still can take that. Maybe I should stand for myself in future.

No comments: