Wednesday, March 25, 2009

of love and commitment

I made my own record. I have been travelling alone to 9 cities in 4 countries for a week. That's a new record for me. Feel so exhausted at the end of the day but I am glad that I met almost every person that I loved back home.

I reached my objective that is to spend some quality time with them.

I didnt miss all of the important people in my life. I managed to spend some time with my husband, my parents, my brother, my in laws, my grandparents and few of my relatives. One week is not enough especially when you are in a different continent. The travelling period is the one that take so much of my time. Imagine flying around in 9 airplanes back and forth in a week. My husband made this statement: 'You are so international. Kalah bisnesman' :-)

Commitment is the word for this. I try to fullfill my commitment as a wife, daughter, sister, inlaw, grand-daughter, niece and aunt. I am glad that I did it. Nothing can replace the satisfaction that I had. To see the faces that I loved. To be with them. Now I'm back to my normal life as a student. That is another commitment to fulfill.

No comments: