Friday, June 25, 2010

Penny Tai - Ni Yao De Ai


Sui ran jing chang meng jian ni
Although I dream of you frequently

Hai shi hao wu tou xu
I still have no idea how to begin

Wai mian zheng zai xia zhe yu
It's raining outside

Jin tian shi xing qi ji
What day is it today?

But I don't know ni qu na li
But I don't know where you've gone

Sui ran bu ceng huai yi ni
Although I've never doubted you

Hai shi tan te bu ding
I still feel unsure, uneasy

Shei shi ni de na ge wei yi
Who is your one and only?

Yuan liang wo huai yi zi ji
Forgive me for my self-doubt

Wo ming bai
I know

Wo yao de ai
The love I want

Hui ba wo chong huai
Would spoil me

Xiang yi ge xiao hai
Like a child

Zhi dong zai ni huai li huai
I only know to be bad in your arms

Ni yao de ai
The love you want

Bu zhi shi yi lai
Would not just rely

Yao xiang ge da nan hai
Wanna be just like a big boy

Feng chui you ri shai
Feel the wind blow and the heat of the sun

Sheng huo zi you zi zai
Your life unrestrained and carefree


No comments: